Anathesia-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anathesia-Reborn

Enter the world unseen by mortal eye, and the true story of life shall be foretold. All fantasies become realized, and your imagination is at it's peak.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mestovia Streets [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thyreus Adenar
Rogue Werewolf/Administrator
Thyreus Adenar

Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Thyreus sighed and turned his brown eyes at his master with a frown.

"I thought we were already past this. You do not need magic to stop me, sir. If you wished to talk to me, you'd simply say it..."

He was clearly a bit annoyed at the fact of Tai using magic to gain the werewolf's attention.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:28 pm

He shook his head, disagreeing with his pet. "You were going to leave. Forgive me if I seem wrong. I just wanted to talk to you, instead of just getting a simple progress report, then you leaving." He told his... pet. He waited for a response from the, assistant-like werewolf.
Back to top Go down
https://anathesia-reborn.rpg-board.net
Thyreus Adenar
Thyreus Adenar

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 am

"I was going to leave, you'd ask me to stay, simple as that. You know I don't like magic."

He said, sighing at the fact that his own master still didn't understand what was the point of this arguement. Thyreus was a loyal Guardian and, maybe, friend. Why whould the Sorcerer use magic on his loyal... Servant?
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:26 am

"Fine, fine," He said with a sigh. He looked around. It was good. Nobody was here, so nobody would do anything they shouldn't. He then looked at the slightly annoyed pet of his... then he spoke to it. "What have you been up to lately? Other than the things I hear from your progress reports? Anything... how those kids say it... fun?" He asked. He added movements with his hands, trying to look 'cool', or 'hip'. like the kids would call it.
Back to top Go down
Thyreus Adenar
Thyreus Adenar

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:28 am

Takimoto stared at Tai with a frown and sighed. Quite a humurous scene.

"You know, I have been training. I am... Trying to control my transformation now..."
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:38 am

"How are things going with that?" He asked. Why a frown? That was FUNNY! He's really being a downer today. And his sighing is really dragging today. How many times did he sigh? Lets see. One... Two... Three.... Three! He must've fallen out of the wrong side of the bed. He thought to himself. He awaited an answer from his pet... counting the seconds it takes to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Thyreus Adenar
Thyreus Adenar

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:55 am

"It is going well. I think that being a half-breed helps me keep reason... Well... That is only a part of the causes that help me keep reason."

He said with yet another sigh, yawning right after as if Thyreus was sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:02 am

He now had a grin. Maybe he'd get something appealing, or nice towards himself, that was told by Thy. "You always have a reason... my friend. It's good to hear it's going well... and what are those other reasons you were saying. I'd like to here them... before you go to sleep." He told Thy. He awaited a response, hoping one of the 'causes of the reasons' was him.
Back to top Go down
Thyreus Adenar
Thyreus Adenar

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:11 am

[OOC: Reason as in Conscience lol but it's okay.]

Thyreus turned around, beginning to walk back to the sorcerer's house, where he would rest for the day. He knew Tai didn't have anything else for him for the time being, so there was no point on staying asleep. Before disappearing in the horizon, the werewolf was still able to say something.

"My mother..."

And after that, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 am

Taimoshi walked away, "Lumo," That word sent a blinding light from the top of his staff. When the light was gone, so was he.
Back to top Go down
Godric Adams
Head Vampire/Moderator
Head Vampire/Moderator
Godric Adams

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 pm

It was night, and the night was strangely inhuman. Black and dead. There were no stars, the moon was pale and unreassuring, and the streets of Mesotovia were damp and dead. A bat flew into an alleyway, completely shrouded in the abnormality of this very night.

And suddenly, it was not a bat in that alleyway. It was something much more horrifying. It took the shape of a man, naked from the waist up. His pants were light brown and unadorned, and he did not wear shoes. As he walked, the shadows seemed to reach out and clasp at him, following him through the mist. A smile on his lips, he began to hum.

The song had a sad mood to it. It woke noone, but one. Others did not hear it, for the song had not been intended for them. It called to her, this one woman, a beauty of her family. It spoke words of longing to her, pulling her from her bed, her heart fluttering. Tears began to fall from her face as the song intensified, wrapping itself around her mind and compelling her to open the window and climb down into that very alleyway, away from the safety and warmth of her home. She came upon the being and stood there.

"You must remember me," the being said. "I love you, and you love me. It has been so for many moons... You must remember me." His stare was piercing, and his voice was soft. Her mind went blank, all that mattered was him. She suddenly did remember him. All those sunny days with him. She walked slowly up to him and hugged him, wrapping her arms into cold and death willingly, tears now streaming down her unmoving face. The thing smiled. "Good girl." His fangs glinted.

And with inhuman speed, he pulled her head to the side and clamped his mouth onto her neck. Blood seeped out of the neck and into his mouth like a waterfall, as every single drop of her life fluid was leaving her for his hunger. When every last drop was gone, he dropped her lifeless carcass to the ground. Blood was pouring out of his mouth, like a baby with its first meal. It was certainly a messy eater. The blood still on the woman's neck had already dried, making it as if she had a blood red tattoo.

The male licked his lips, wiping his chest to get the dripping blood off. "Such a delicious good girl."

OCC: And that is how you do it, my friends xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mestovia Streets [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anathesia-Reborn :: Anathesia :: Mestovia-
Jump to: