Anathesia-Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anathesia-Reborn

Enter the world unseen by mortal eye, and the true story of life shall be foretold. All fantasies become realized, and your imagination is at it's peak.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mestovia Streets [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

Mestovia Streets [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:33 am

Tai walks calmly through the streets of Mestovia, his Staff in hand, which allows him use of all his spells. His staff began glowing, and he was speaking a spell. "Accio wand," He said, and a little prankster Wizard's wand came to him. "Behave young wizard," He told the children. The Rebelous children attempted to gang up on him, their wands in hand, and ready to cast a single spell on him. "Finite Incantum!" Tai shouted, and all the Wizard's spells were stopped. He got ready, and simply said a word. "Obliviate!" He said, and the recent memories of their arguing was put away. The Wizard's wand was given back, and Tai trotted on.
Back to top Go down
https://anathesia-reborn.rpg-board.net
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:11 am

kobe walks down the street wearing my black dragonhide armor under a pure black cloak and he smiles as he places a vial of deadly poison into a big pocket on the inside of the black cloak. he sighs as he walks down the street looking around at the stores and shops. his sword makes many sounds as it bounces around inside his cloak and in its sheith. he looks up ahead and he sees a guy talking with some kids with wands and he sighs. magic was so complicated to his kind and he smiles then.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:18 am

Tai had finished with the kids, walking down the street, and eventually walking to Kobe. He looked at Kobe curiously. "Hello? Who might you be?" He asked the very well equipped person. He waited for his response, looking back at the rebelious children whom he wiped clean of their memories meeting him.
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:22 am

"im kobe......."

i say as the man stops infront of me

"who might you be"

i ask him as i look him over. he was oviously a sorcerer . i got that from the staff he was holding and from what i had just saw him do tot he children. i smiile at the man and i look around again. it always was curious coming into a city like this since i lived in the wild
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 am

"They call me 'Tai', and welcome to the Kingdom of Mestovia Kobe. Would you like a tour around?" He asked Kobe. He chanted a single word, "Expelliarmus," and Kobe's sword was knocked out of his hands. "Please Kobe, have the decency to put that away. Someone could get hurt." He told Kobe as he shook his head. "Now where were we...Ah yes! The tour. Please follow me." He told Kobe. He took him around Mestovia, showing him all the places he knew of.
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:33 am

i hadnt had my sword in my hand it was still at my side so it just jingles aroudn for a moment. i sigh and i shrug. might as well get a tour around.i follow him and i look around at everything again. i smile as i follow the man named tai around the town and i sigh . i smile at him and i look ahead
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 am

"Whats wrong with you? Not feeling so good, ey?" He asked Kobe. Kobe was a strange one. He seemed to sigh alot, but tried to look happy. What was with him? "Something on your mind? Tell me." He pleaded to Kobe. He eagerly waited for a response from the visitor.
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:40 am

"if you knew you probaly wouldnt like me very much.......though being a sorcerer you could probaly find out pretty easily"

i smile alittle and i look around again. i look at the man names tai and i smile alittle again. i chuckle alittle and i look around. yea he definatly would most likely attack me if he knew who i really was
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 am

"Try me, boy," He said. He wanted an answer, even though he knew it already. He patiently waited for Kobe to finally speak the truth. He yawned, bored right now, and his wand began to glow. What was happening? Only time can tell.
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 am

"fine..... im nervous because im a werewolf inthe middle of a town full of wizards and sorcerers who would probaly like to kill me..... even though i could probaly kill most of u before u could kill me.... since in the head werewolf...."

i chuckle and i smile at the guy certin that he would probaly try to kill me after i say this. i sigh and i look around makeing sure no one else heard it.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:50 am

"Correction. Even though your the Head Werewolf, I don't think you'd be able to take down this kingdom solo." He said, as he nodded. It would be impossible. The power of all that magic could destroy even the strongest of creatures. This wasn't no joke to be dealt with. "You can remain here, but don't do anything bad as a Wolf...OK?" He asked Kobe.
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:54 am

"fine i could take alot of u out before i died..... or rather me and my pheonix could. but i wont cause any trouble......"

i smile and i look past him at some kids walking toward us with some adults behind themthe adults had staffs and wands with them and they were heading strait toward us.

"............"
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:08 am

He puts his hand on Kobe's shoulder, speaking quietly. "Remain still, let me handle them." He told him. He looked at the gentlemen approaching them, and he made conversation. "G'day good sirs, how are you on this fine day?" He asked them. The gentlemen stared at the two of us, watching us closely.

"Who is your friend?"

The people asked us. "Oh his name is Chuck, he's a transfer from the other side of the kingdom. Why you ask?" He replied to them. They still stared at kobe, his lies not seeming to work that well. He continued his task of protecting Kobe, the people suspicious.
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:12 am

"well these kids here" he indicates the kids behind them "told us that they overheard him" they point at me" saying that he is a werewolf...."

i stand their stairing right back at them, smileing abit at them. i stair at them again just like they stair at me and i grin alittle.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:21 am

"That is completely obsurd! Guards are on duty to keep out any Werewolves. That is...unless they aren't do their jobs? None the less, I can honestly tell you he is not a Werewolf. You know how a child's imagination is...They're probably playing a little prank on you, so if there's anything suspicious I'll tell you immediately." He told the gentlemen. The gentlemen nodded, glared at the children, and stormed away with the children. "That was awkward," He told Kobe.
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:23 am

"i agree........"

i smile at him and i look at the people leaving and i smile at them as one of them looks back at me. as they turn out of sight a pheonix the size of and eagle lands on my shoulder and i smile at it and i pet its head. i grin at tai and i smile
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:36 am

"Nice Phoenix...where'd you get it." He asked Kobe. He flipped the kids off, them glaring with fury at them. He sits on the ground, waiting for a response from Kobe.
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:40 am

"i found him in a cave up in the mountains.........he was hurt and alone and i nursed him back to heath......."

i smile and i chuckle at the pheonix on my shoulder.

"his name is kai..."

i look at the kids and i smile at them and they smile back but i could see the evil glare in their eyes
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:57 am

He nodded, and smiled at the kids. "He's really well behaved. What you want to do?" He asked his new friend. He yawned, beginning to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 am

"idk O_O im bored and tired though O_O"

i chuckle and i look at my phoenix as he falls asleep and starts snoring.i smile and pet him softly and i smile as i look at the kids again
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:24 am

"Then go, and do whatever Kobe's do..." He said with a chuckle. He walked on, leaving his friend to deal with life in his temporary home. Only he could control his own life, and humanity was inside us all---even Werewolves.

[OOC: Can you use Uppercase, Commas, and all that stuff. o.o I know 'O.O' is your thing, but don't put it in quotes.]
Back to top Go down
kobe
Admin/Head Werewolf
Admin/Head Werewolf
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 am

"ok..."

turns and walks off. he walks back toward theexit and he walks out of teh town and i start to walk back to the crystal lake
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:37 am

He sensed Kobe's presence is gone, and shrugged. "Guess he doesn't like it here..." He said to himself. He walked off, soon being out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Thyreus Adenar
Rogue Werewolf/Administrator
Rogue Werewolf/Administrator
Thyreus Adenar

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Thyreus appears from an alley, his broadsword strapped around the left side of his waist as he made his first appearance. The Adenar yawned at the sight of another Werewolf, being quickly able to pick his scent with his nose. Thy's eyes narrowed of suspicion of course, for he did not follow the pack, he was an outlaw of the race.

"Master Tai, I finished the task you gave me. Mrs. Poppins will have no problem using her umbrella again, nor suffer from the lack of being able to say calafrickadalidocious... Or how you say it. All thanks to your medicine."

He ignored the other werewolf. Figures... Then the wolf left.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Webmaster/Elite Sorcerer
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:59 pm

[OOC: Not sure which werewolf you meant, so I'm posting like your leaving.]
Tai looked back at Thy, his staff emitting a bright light from the upper tip of it. He said a simple word, "Impedimenta." Thy began to slow down a great amount, Tai getting to Thy by simply walking. "I still want to talk to you," He told his... err... pet. He waited to see if Thy would make a big deal out of it, and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mestovia Streets [Open]   Mestovia Streets [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mestovia Streets [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anathesia-Reborn :: Anathesia :: Mestovia-
Jump to: